American HVAC Videos
At American HVAC we pride ourselves with precision and quality craftsmanship in everything we do, from servicing your HVAC to installing a new HVAC system in your home. With over 4 decades of experience we will let you be judge of our work. Take a look at some videos, so you know what to expect from American HVAC.
Here is a showcase of our work “All in one place” you may enjoy! (We do add videos regularly so check back soon)
Most recent videos are listed first!
6) WHAT THE CLIENT HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS, In The Customers Own Words and observations as seen on google review site. “I began interviewing HAVC contacts last year (2019). Spoke with all the popular companies you hear on the radio and receive mail from. . I had spoken with Steve several times and he was a straight shooter with lots of information without the “salesman lingo” other HVAC companies seemed to share. His pricing as easy to understand. In comparing bids, his bid was not the lowest, certainly nowhere near the highest (good grief some companies where outrageous) but seemed to be the best value for quality of equipment supplied and and service. I had a sense “this guy knows what he’s talking about”. That said, we went with Steve. We ended up replacing both furnaces and our AC unit (25yrs old).. He was very meticulous with his explanation of what to expect during the installation and provided a detailed schedule as to when they’d start and complete the project. They cleaned up everyday. Where always willing to answer any questions we had. A very pleasant experience to say the least. The system runs great! its a huge improvement from our previous systems. I cannot recommend Steve enough!“
5) WHAT THE CLIENT HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS, In The Customers Own Words and observations as seen on google review site. “Steve and his team were quick with there work. They are very efficient and they cleaned up everything before they left. Steve made sure that we did not have any concerns and that if we had questions later about the unit that I could contact him again to get those answers. The people who work for Steve were very polite and personable.“
4) Are you considering the dreaded process of inviting a trio of apposing salesmen into your home… Talking about the customary recommended 3/bid protocols on major home improvement projects, what I like to call the 2/hour hostage taking dog & pony routines shows!
3) Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays!
2) American HVAC to the rescue, again, providing spectacular furnace installation, doing it for a song… Owner od on every job with a hands on presence assisting the team.
1) We Love Installing Furnaces & Air Conditioners For A Song! The man with a dedicated plan is on every job with a hands on presence assisting the install team.